The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies. Cookies are computer data, particularly text files, that are stored on the website User’s end device and are intended for use with the website’s pages. Cookies typically contain the name of the website they come from, the duration of their storage on the end device, and a unique number. The entity placing cookies on the website User’s end device and gaining access to them is the operator of the drcadko.pl website. Cookies are used for:
- Adapting the content of the website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow recognizing the User’s device and properly displaying the web page, tailored to their individual needs;
- Creating statistics that help understand how website Users use web pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
- Maintaining the website User’s session (after logging in), so that the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on every subpage of the website; On the website, two main types of cookies are used: ‘session’ (session cookies) and ‘permanent’ (persistent cookies). ‘Session’ cookies are temporary files stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website, or turning off the software (web browser). ‘Permanent’ cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookies’ parameters or until they are deleted by the User. In the website, the following types of cookies are used:
- ‘Essential’ cookies, enabling the use of services available within the website, e.g., authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the website;
- Cookies used to ensure security, e.g., used to detect fraud in authentication within the website;
- ‘Performance’ cookies, enabling the collection of information on how the website pages are used;
facebook.com – On the pages of this service, we place ‘Like’ buttons and ‘Recommend/Share’ linked to Facebook. The user logs in to Facebook, which has its own privacy policies. These policies can be found at http://pl-pl.facebook.com/help/cookies How to change settings in the most popular browsers: Google Chrome You need to click on the menu (in the top right corner), select Settings > Show advanced settings. In the ‘Privacy’ section, click the Content settings button. In the ‘Cookies’ section, you can change the following cookie settings:
- Deleting cookies
- Default blocking of cookies
- Default allowing of cookies
- Default keeping of cookies and site data until closing the browser
- Specifying exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains
Internet Explorer From the browser menu (top right corner): Tools > Internet Options > Privacy, press the Sites button. The level is set with a slider, and the change is confirmed with the OK button.
Mozilla Firefox From the browser menu: Tools > Options > Privacy. Activate the field Program Firefox: ‘will use user settings’. Decisions about cookies are made by checking – or not – the option Accept cookies.
Opera From the browser menu: Tool > Preferences > Advanced. Decisions about cookies are made by marking – or not – the option Cookies.
Safari In the Safari dropdown menu, select Preferences and click the Security icon. Here you choose the level of security in the area ‘Accept cookies’.”